Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#64373 by RVELAS2000
Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 am
I was working on a floor plan this morning, while I was placing dimensions I noticed that the screen would zoom out after inserting a dimension. Is there a way to correct this?
#64374 by Mark Toce
Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:48 am
RVELAS2000 wrote:I was working on a floor plan this morning, while I was placing dimensions I noticed that the screen would zoom out after inserting a dimension. Is there a way to correct this?

Did you inadvertently scroll the wheel on your mouse? This will cause DataCAD to zoom in or out, depending upon the direction of the scroll.

You can disable this, and require that the [Ctrl] key be pressed along with the wheel to scroll, in order to prevent accidental scrolling. Select "Program Preferences" from the "Tools" pull-down menu, and then go to the "Misc" tab. Check the option labeled "Requires Ctrl key" in the "Scroll Wheel Zoom" section, and then click "OK." You will now be requred to press the [Ctrl] key while scrolling the mouse wheel to zoom.
#64407 by RVELAS2000
Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:49 am
Thanks for all your help! My next question- I have reset my pen table. When I am inserting text I can see the boldness, yet when I go to print, all the text is coming out monotone. What am I doing wrong?
#64944 by Gesang
Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:21 am
I am on version 11 and ready to buy version 16.(finally) But I really like to have my own Cd or DVD not just a digital download. The shopping cart only gives me the option to do an internet download. Is it possible to get a hard copy anymore? Do I have to call the DC sales office Monday to order it this way? Or do I just have to deal with the download version? Thanks.