Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#64650 by David Porter
Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:15 pm
I have an anomaly between two computers running two licenses of DCAD with respect to o2c. In my office desktop computer, when I do an o2c view and rotate and zoom in and out, when I exit out of o2c and then get back into it, it has remembered the last o2c view angle and zoom factor and gives me back that view again.

With my home laptop (running same version of DCAD and both are Windows 7 Pro), every time I exit out of o2c and then return, o2c reverts back to the default, zoomed out view and angle. Grrrrr, a real time killer. Is there a setting somewhere to tell o2c to return to the previous view? I didn't see any such setting in the "settings" commands available for o2c and I haven't tinkered with any ini settings regarding o2c.
#64651 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm
David:

On the General tab of the Rendering Settings dialog, check Remember last view.

Regards,
Dave
#64653 by David Porter
Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:25 pm
Thanks, Dave. That little trinket was buried deeper in that menu than Jimmy Hoffa, wherever he is.
#64654 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm
David Porter wrote:Thanks, Dave. That little trinket was buried deeper in that menu than Jimmy Hoffa, wherever he is.

I guess I should have sent Geraldo Rivera to help you uncover it. :mrgreen:

Dave