Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#64905 by RVELAS2000
Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:32 am
I noticed on the latest update you changed the Hatch/SPB-Fill/Boundary/Layer Search button to F5 from F6. After using Datacad all these years is it possible to move it back to F6 as it was? I know it seems minor but it would highly appreciated by this one guy........ :D
#64907 by Roger D
Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 pm
had not noticed that, but yes it should be put back to F6 to match locations in other menus (both Hatch and Fill)
#64947 by Nick Pyner
Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:17 am
It looks like an innocent mistake, and hardly need be there anyway, which I guess is why it has taken time to come to light. It is available on F6 in the previous menu.
#64966 by Mark Toce
Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm
Sorry, but this had to be changed to fix a bug.

This menu is shared with the Utility/Measures/AreaPer menu when Cont Search is on. Prior to version 16.03.00, the Layer Search button was covering up the To Drawing button, preventing you from adding the measure result to the drawing. To fix this, the button had to be moved in both menus.