Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65306 by gringojosh
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:20 pm
I am having an issue where I'll draw a plan, elevation, etc and come back to the drawing later and find that all my lines have been duplicated and overlaid in place. So for instance, I'll click to erase a red line and there will be 2-3 red lines underneath it. Same with hatches. Any suggestions about this? None of my commands have "and copy" turned on.

Thanks,

Josh
#65307 by MtnArch
Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:10 pm
It sounds like you've meant to copy a single line/hatch/etc. but accidentally grabbed it as a group. I've found that I need to watch what is getting selected, too, when I do want to copy something as a group - because sometimes more than what I'd intended were included within the group.
#65311 by MtnArch
Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:45 am
Interesting ... I'm with Paul on this one - I've used Logitech's since the mid '80's and have never had this happen either. Contact their customer support - you may wind up getting a free replacement mouse out of them. They are VERY good about covering their products even when they are OUT of the warranty period!
#65313 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:25 am
I think you have worn out your Logitech mouse.

Depending on your budget, and how long you have used that mouse vs your expectation of how long a mouse should last - you might want to buy a new Logitech "gaming" mouse, or a Lazer Ouroboros "gaming" mouse. Here's a thread on this:

http://forum.datacad.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14421&p=65312
#65315 by joshhuggins
Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:17 pm
In the Control Panel, check your mouse double click speed slider and make sure you don't have it too far to the left. You can test it by clicking/double clicking on the folder icon to the right.
Attachments
mouse.JPG
mouse.JPG (50.27 KiB) Viewed 9189 times