Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65431 by DBrennfoerder
Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:54 pm
I see on the forum that I had this same problem a year ago. I was trying to drop sections of polygons onto terrain. The terrain is a series of slabs with increasing height/base to imitate layers of matboard to make a site plan. I drafted the parking lot and lotlines as polygons an inch above the surface. I was going to use 3dSite to modify those polygons to step down the terrain. I got the first cut made and then the macro wouldn't run. The dialog box said "enter 4 digit code", then "refer to the cover on the disk", then "ask a co-worker for the code", then "you have one more chance before the program dies", then "the program is dead". Now when I try to load 3dSite I have a blank row of info under "toolbox" in the menu bar.

Bummer, needed it today. What just happened? In years past, I've used it a lot. I'm on V15.
#65432 by MtnArch
Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm
No real answer for you but you may need to try and track down Erik Zetterberg (the author). His RoofBuilderTools website has a "Contact Us" page here. I think you may also be able to find him on LinkedIn.

Good luck!