Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65732 by gcpickering
Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:44 pm
Is there a way to preview a font when using the Change/Font drop down list command?
I've found that Insert/Text/Paratext dropdown list of choices also shows you a preview. I would be helpful to have this added to the Change option.
Thanks
#65733 by joshhuggins
Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:55 pm
I am not sure which menus you are talking about in either case above, but If I go to the Datacad menus for Change, Text, Font, there is a preview at the bottom of that dialog box.
#65735 by gcpickering
Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:24 pm
Thanks you are right- (and i stand corrected, it's the same in both menu's) What i was hoping for was to be able to see what the fonts look like without having to click on each one. I think i'm confusing it with word, where one way you can only see the names, and the other you can see a list of the fonts actually in the font (does that make sense?) - much easier to scan the list then clicking down to see each one. Never mind, guess i just need to learn what each font looks like.!
#65738 by joshhuggins
Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm
Ahhh I'm with you I think. You want the font name to each use the actual font. That would be very cool.