Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#66986 by Bob Urbanek
Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 am
I have had this problem for quite some time. It has happened on my last three computers. I have asked about this before, but never was able to get a fix for the problem, so I figured I'd try again.
The computer I am using now, is only a few months old. My previous one crashed, so I had to re-install from the website. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is annoying. Sometimes when I control-right click to assign a material or change one, when I use O2C or Sunshader, the existing materials change. Over the years, I found the fastest way to correct it is to control-right click again, select materials by entity, and then cancel. This corrects all the material assignments. It seems that I'm the only one it happens to, so it must be something in my setup. Any ideas?
#66987 by tigere
Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:44 am
Bob
FWI - I too have experienced what you describe - I have "learned" to make sure the model cube displays the correct material before I leave the material selection module ... whether this a users issue or a program issue I'll leave to more knowledgeable users -- but it has been - for me - that way for-ever.
Roger P.
#66991 by Bob Urbanek
Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:53 am
tigere, thanks for the reply. At least I know I'm not alone :) .I always figure that it's my fault.
Anyone else out there experiencing this problem?
Bob