Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#67194 by Devereaux
Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 pm
We are having a HUGE problem hitting snap points - unless you zoom in very close. This started to appear on our computers as we upgraded to 16.04.00.04. It's particularly bad on large projects where the discrepancies tend to multiply. The misses are so close that unless you zoom in - you can't even tell. Sometimes the "miss" even dimensions to zero.

HELP!!!!
#67292 by MtnArch
Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:15 pm
Rashid - Mark M., Clay R. and Dave G. **do** read the forums! I think they tend to respond more to those who are on the current maintenance subscription, but they will respond to some of the older version posts as well.

Deveraux - I've seen this for quite a while as well, but am not sure what's causing it. My guess would be that DC is right on the border of needing to refresh the screen but hasn't. Maybe try that?
#67295 by Rashid Garuba
Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:20 pm
Good to hear Alan...

This does happen to me from time to time as well.. You work on a complex Roof that doesn't resolve then you zoom in and find a line that didn't snap to an end.
#67317 by Devereaux
Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:37 pm
My "miss dist" is set to 10 - but has little effect on the issue. The roof plan is an excellent example of our problem. It is not until you zoom in as far as possible that you see that the points do not meet.