Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#5306 by Kspurgin
Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:41 am
I have used jpegs of different colors for the SBFill for about 1 month. Now I am getting an error that says something about image.dll. It does not crash, however, it just pops up on zooming in and out. Is there a fix for this I have the newest update for 11. Have you heard about this?
#5308 by Paul Nida
Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:35 am
I can't say that I have seen this but then I haven't tried it either. But I was curious, why are you using the jpegs for color fills instead of just using the color fills in the SPB-Fill menu? Or are you using multi-colored jpegs or photos?
#5315 by Kspurgin
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:36 pm
We used it for ease of changing the color of the jpeg and having it "globally" change in the files. This way we could change the value of the printout with 1 file rather than change the color in each file. Not sure if this is the best way to go but it was working so well and all of a sudden this error came up. It's more annoying than anything else.
#5317 by Daniel Kaczor
Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:06 pm
Kspurgin wrote:I have used jpegs of different colors for the SBFill for about 1 month. Now I am getting an error that says something about image.dll. It does not crash, however, it just pops up on zooming in and out. Is there a fix for this I have the newest update for 11. Have you heard about this?

According to the forums at www.annoyances.org, image.dll is spyware.