Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#67516 by Hundreds of Bears
Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 am
So, this really weird thing has happened at our office with the most recent DataCAD update.

We have about 25 stations at our office; of that 15, myself included, have updated to ver 17.04.00.07, of the updates 2 people's DataCAD have started disappearing and re-appearing

All the DCAD stuff shortcuts and everything will be gone, they'll reinstall, work for a while, then get kicked out, and the program with disappear.

Everyone here is running windows 7

This hasn't happened to me personally- I'm just writing this because I'm the only person in our office that come to the forum.

My initial thoughts are that it's something to do with anti-virus software? any thought? has this happened to anyone else?
#67519 by joshhuggins
Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm
Sounds like anti-virus or malware protection software marking Datacad as a false positives to me also. Check the logs and quarantine areas of your software for Datacad's files.