Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#5320 by Steve Baldwin
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:12 pm
Hi all.

Here is a goofy glitch we found today... One of the guys in the office was wanting to rotate a partial plan with some hatch on it (for better orientation on the sheet), but when he did, the hatch went all funky. It seems that it has something to do with whether the "Locked" in the hatch menu is turned on when hatching the polyline ... and maybe something to do with stuff being copy/pasted into the file, since I couldn't duplicate it in a new file.

The original hatch/polyline (with "Outline" turned on) looks like this...

After rotating the polyline/hatch, it looks like this...

#5322 by joshhuggins
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:19 pm
#5329 by joshhuggins
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:23 pm
Yeah, just black here. Hmmm interesting.
#5330 by Paul Nida
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:41 pm
I can see your pictures Steve. But when I tried to repeat your drawing, I did not get the same results. The patterns rotated fine whether locked or not.
#5331 by joshhuggins
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:42 pm
I'm I the only one using IE out of us who posted? :D
#5333 by Steve Baldwin
Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:37 pm
Hi Josh.

I'm still at the office, but took a look at the pics using IE ... yup, black. Ha! It figures!

<--- See picture (avatar) ... Nah-Na-Nah-Na-Naahh-Naahh!!! That's what you get for using IE ... HeeHee!

My default browser has been Firefox for a while now. It even looks right in old Netscape 4.7.
#5334 by joshhuggins
Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:43 pm
Interesting. I see all of Neil's pics. I wonder if it's a bit depth support issue with IE.
#5348 by MtnArch
Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:32 am
#5364 by Miguel Palaoro
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:56 am
Hello Steve,

I could see all the time your images. I do use only PNG format files too.

And the problem that you've found, I couldn't reproduce it here.

Any other tip ?

Thanks,
Miguel