Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#5325 by Dick Eades
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:51 pm
I have a file that contains a self xref and the sxref is assigned a highlight with a linetype of -dash-. Every time I reopen the file, the sxref shows up with the highlighted linetype as X-line or something equally off-the-wall.
#5342 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:44 pm
Hello Dick,

Is the -dash- linetype actually loaded into that file? If not, then load it via the Linetype Manager, and see if that helps. If it is already loaded, then try reloading it?

What about using the Dashed linetype?
#5345 by Dick Eades
Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:11 pm
I solved it. It turned out that it would stay set as long as I had an entity of that linetype actually in the drawing, but the ini was set to automatically purge the linetypes on exit. I reset that to FALSE, loaded a line of that type and then erased it and it seems to hold now. One of the sheets plotted the lines as solid, but the other was correct, so I need to check that other sheet again.