Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#5382 by rogerra
Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:29 am
All of a sudden my shortcut keys do not work when picking entity, group, area, etc.

Any ideas as to what I should check.

Thanks,

Roger
#5383 by Miguel Palaoro
Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:47 pm
Hello Roger,

Please be more specific. If you say that you are using 'Entity' or 'Group' I can understand that you are 'selecting' objects.
Since you are selecting, I suppose you have, at this point, already entered a command, like Erase, Move, Copy, etc.

To enter in the command (Move, Copy) is that you are NOT being able to use shortcut keys ?
Or would be another command ?

The main shortcut keys, like 'm' for Move, and 'c' for Copy, are included on DataCAD's support files, and the main external shortcut file is DCADWIN.MCR which is located in the '\Support files' folder.

I hope you can elaborate some more on your difficulties.

Thanks,
Miguel
#5399 by joshhuggins
Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:16 pm
I have had my keyboard stop responding in Datacad when I do a couple quick commands right as Datacad does a auto-save. I end up having to use the mouse to close down and restart Datacad.
Last edited by joshhuggins on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#5434 by rogerra
Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:02 pm
I don't seem to have the problem anymore. I guess whatever I was doing, I stopped doing it.

Thanks for the responses.