Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#70313 by dmartens
Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:32 pm
I have a drawing of an apartment complex that contains 22 xrefs that are used to create all the plans for the 2 buildings in the complex. The file contains both xclips and view clips. The only odd thing I had to do was on the 2nd floor plans I could not get DataCad to remember the layer status of an xref that had all layers off so I created an xclip that didn't contain and line work. I batch plotted my 11 MSP sheets for review and now as soon as I try to draw a line, no matter what view I am at I get booted out of DataCad with the error: Fault 10 Error from 8082. I pray someone can solve this problem as this file contains all my plans for the job. My current version (latest) is 15.04.02.01 (PE).Hopefully ver 18 will be in our Xmas stockings this year but not yet. Thank you.

Dan M
#70316 by joshhuggins
Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:21 pm
jimgoodman wrote:Sounds like it might be a good time to post my latest wish list :D
Hehe, I am just waiting for the official v19 Forum to drop. My list is sitting in my control panel drafts :twisted: