Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#77094 by Aaron Ben-Avraham
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:39 am
I have a really bizarre issue with dimensions on one layer. The file was previously edited by someone else and they had enlarged some dimensions on one layer, but only some of them were enlarged. Also the strings in some cases were mis-aligned. When I reset the dimensions text to my standard and realign the strings, I do a forced saved then exit out of the drawing, sometimes they changes "stick" other times when in come back in all the changes I made are gone and the drawing is reverted back to the original messed up dimensions. It is only happening on one dimension layer - all the rest are OK. Can someone give me an idea of something to look at to fix this incredibly annoying issue????????. There is no one else working on this particular file BTW. Please help!!!!
#77095 by Roger D
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:59 am
At one time I had something really go bad with dimensions, they wouldn't keep in the correct locations, etc. On a whim I exported the layer to Acad, erased the layer, saved/closed the drawing, open the drawing and imported that Acad dimension layer back in. Seems to solve the issues.