Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#82332 by yokman
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:33 pm
Hi All,
Is there a program or marco that is compatible with Datacad that will create shadow diagrams. Ant help appreciated. Thank you
#82343 by yokman
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:21 pm
hi David,
Thank you for your help, i tried to install the macro and it is asking for a password. Do i need to purchase this from you?
Regards
Heath
#82344 by dhs
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:22 pm
The password is in the ReadMe.txt file. Please read that file, but it starts with the following paragraph:
PLEASE READ THE LICENCE AGREEMENT AT THE END OF THIS README FILE.
IF YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE AUTHOR THEN USE A PASSWORD OF 'AGREE' TO UNZIP
THE MACRO FILES (note that the password is case sensitive and must be entered in
all upper case).

I used to have an install program that had the normal licence agreement as part of the install, but due increasing false positive virus detections from a number of anti-virus programs I have opted for this agreement/password in the readme file. It is not an ideal solution, but it seems to get past the false positives. I had successfully submitted the install programs to a number of anti-virus vendors and the false positive results were fixed, but it appeared to be an increasing problem that I just did not have the time to keep up with.

Rgds,
David H.
#82345 by yokman
Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:42 pm
Thank you David,
I had read the file, i guess my comprehension. skills are not the best.
Cheeers