Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#862 by pmerkl
Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:34 pm
I would be interested in anyone knowing where to find 3d components like doors or window that can be used in datacad or if they have set up door or window types in Datacad that they would like to trade for any of the 3d components that I have. Anderson used to have window types that we cound select when designing but no longer support Dcad. Are there any other manufacturers that do?

Thanks
Paul
#874 by RPadgett
Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:10 pm
The AEC modeler that comes with DataCad does a pretty good job with doors and windows. I would try it out first.
#897 by Graeme
Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:46 pm
I have a bunch of different 3D doors and windows I have created. If you give me more details on what type of windows or doors you are looking for maybe I can help you. If you wish maybe you should contact me directly at graeme@axis3architecture.net . Also maybe tell me what 3D components you have to share. I always like to see other peoples work.