Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#12982 by John Yurko
Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:42 pm
I want to remove all the line types that I don't use from the Linetype display list- I went into the Support/Linetypes folder and deleted them, but they still show up in DataCAD-

Am I missing a step?
#12988 by WizArtist
Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:18 pm
If they are in a particular drawing file, they will remain until you remove all the lines of that type and purge it I believe.
#12989 by joshhuggins
Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:25 pm
If you only want line types that you load to show in the Datacad menu, You can go to the Tools, Program Prefs, Misc. Tab, and at the bottom , uncheck the Display External Linetypes box. You will have to use the Linetype manager to load new linetypes.

If you are trying to completely remove specific linetypes, after you have deleted them from the Support Files\Line Types folder, you will either have to configure Datacad to auto purge unused line types (See this :arrow: post for more auto purge info) or do a manual purge on the File using the File, Purge Menu.