Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#13203 by tpod
Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:48 pm
We are trying to plan a User's Group meeting in the Greater Sacramento area sometime in Fall 'o6. Location and date will be dependant on the response. So far we have interest from Grass Valley and Sacramento. The idea is that the initial meeting will allow us to gauge interest for further meetings. In order to make the time and travel worthwhile the initial meeting will have a heavy training/hands on component; anyone interested in presenting please speak up. All aspects of organizational structure are completely open and all opinions welcome. (Did I just say that?) Please let me know if you are interested and how far you feel you can travel, I’ll start an e-mail update to all.

Thanks,
Patrick O’Donnell
E-Mail: tpodonnell@surewest.net
Last edited by tpod on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#13204 by MtnArch
Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:21 pm
Congratulations on starting up another valley user's group!

Ours down here in Fresno have been fairly informal and have been more of a spontaneous presentation than anything really planned.

Good luck!