Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#13353 by STEVESCHWARTZ
Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:33 am
My middle mouse button will not snap to any entity (have selected from Object snap menu). I have gone to the control panel to set up the mouse, but cannot find the (alternate menu setting) as shown in reefrence manual. I am using microsoft wheel mouse optical.

Thanks, steve schwartz
#13354 by Martell
Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:42 am
Hello Steve,

Look here:
http://forum.datacad.com/viewtopic.php? ... t=logitech

It´s the Logitech mice driver. You must configure it in the software.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:41 pm Post subject: Middle snap wheel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I got it. On the MX610 there is a scroll and a left and right scroll in the SnapPoint setup. you have to set all three as middle button under other to get it to work in DataCAD.

Martell
#13357 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:12 am
Greetings Steve & welcome!

Do you have a Logitech mouse, or a Microsoft mouse, or some other brand? If it is a Logitech, then as Martell says, set the scroll wheel/middle button to Middle Button.
#13358 by STEVESCHWARTZ
Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:19 am
My mouse has lost the ability to snap on a entity using the middle wheel button. The old mouse worked fine. Went to control panel-mouse and select the correct mouse, but the option for the wheel button does not list
for alternate menu (per Reference Manual)

Thanks, Steve
#13367 by Martell
Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:28 pm
Oh, I had read Logitech not Microsoft mouse.
Sorry.

Martell