Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#13771 by spinfox
Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:26 am
I wish to have more hatch pattern in my dcad browser but i dont understand how to put them in my comp.
since my right click does not show anything like "save target as", only show save link an other stuff , then a save it in the sup dir , with other ROF files but have to change its name manualy to hatch.rof,for example.

then the Icon change but datacad do not recognize it??

can you explain how?
some times its dificult to understand instruction in english..
thanks in advance.

Datacad 10.08, Athlon64 3000+ 939. geforce 6600le
#13776 by Miguel Palaoro
Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:00 am
spinfox wrote:...since my right click does not show anything like "save target as", only show save link an other stuff , then a save it in the sup dir , with other ROF files but have to change its name manualy to hatch.rof,for example.

Hello Spinfox,

Can you elaborate on the .ROF files format. I want to help you, but couldn't get the point. What are actually this files ?

Thanks,
Miguel
#13777 by Neil Blanchard
Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:23 am
Hello,

Are these hatch files that you downloaded from Josh's site? The v10 hatch files are contained in the DcadWin.PAT file, and you just have to Copy and paste the text into that file.

If Spanish is your native language, then i have found that the Google translator works fairly well between Spanish and English. I'll paste in the translation of this post, for example.

Hola, ¿Son estos archivos de la portilla que tú descargado del sitio de Josh? Los archivos de la portilla v10 se contienen en el archivo de DcadWin.PAT, y apenas tienes que copy y pegar el texto en ese archivo.

Si el español es tu lengua materna, después he encontrado que el traductor de Google funciona bastante bien entre español e inglés. Pegaré en la traducción de este poste, por ejemplo.

The Google Langauage tools are here:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
#13780 by spinfox
Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:39 am
Oh thanks Neil and Miguel, now i find the .PaT archive now i can paste the new hatch and dcad now show it!!

thats great, i always wish to have a "teja sevillana" hatch,
thanks to guide me again.

Aaron Santibañez.