Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#14309 by AT2
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:57 am
DataCAD (internal diagnostics) fault 19 Error from: 808

I was trying to open up the symbol library. ALT T and it give me this error message...?

AT
#14310 by Mark Toce
Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:31 am
AT2 wrote:DataCAD (internal diagnostics) fault 19 Error from: 808

I was trying to open up the symbol library. ALT T and it give me this error message...?

AT

It sounds like one of the symbols in the folder you're trying to browse may be corrupt. Do you know what folder is currently being browsed?

If not, open the DCADWIN.INI file, located in the C:\Program Files\DataCAD folder and look for the [Symbol Browser] section. The name of the last folder browsed will be listed.

Create a new drawing and select Insert\Symbol, then go to the folder you're trying to browse. Make sure "Show preview" is toggled on, then highlight each symbol in the folder by clicking on it once. DataCAD must read the symbol definition in order to draw the preview image, so when the program comes to the corrupt symbol, it will either crash with an error message, or the drawing will close behind the dialog. Make a note of the name of the corrupt symbol.

At this point, you can either use Windows Explorer to delete the symbol, or you could send it in to techsupport@datacad.com and we can try to recover the geometry into a new file.
#14332 by AT2
Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:57 pm
It fix. thanks

AT