Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#14356 by Daniel Kaczor
Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:25 pm
Has anyone tried to get the Set-Line or Multi-lin macros to work under DataCAD 11?

I need to create 8 & 9 line multiline walls for a couple upcoming projects. The macro needs to use the dcad.lin line for its linetypes, which I have copied from dC10 (both macros work fine there). But since DC11 uses individual .dlt files, that might have something to do with the problem. If I select ElecLine, xhatch shows up. If I select xhatch, solid shows up.

I may have to hassle through multiple 3 and 4 line walls or work it in DC10 then open in DC11.

Any help would be appreciated.
#14365 by devinder
Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:28 am
Hi,
Are the linetypes listed by macro and linetypes listed under linetype menu in same order?
If yes, then you can try loading all the linetypes in your drawing before using the macro and set all the linetypes to be the ones that you just loaded.
If no, then the macro is using index from dcad.lin file. As DLT's do not have any index, DataCAD loads the linetype that is listed in the linetype menu at that index. You will have to use Change (with Mask) command after you have created your multi-lines.

Hope this helps