Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#15562 by peter korzaan
Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 am
Argh...

Had company, disconnected the old lap top from a PERFECT double monitor display for show and tell, and now can't get back to the same set up.

Running, (until Thursday when the new usb dongle comes for the new laptop) 98se.

The primary (laptop display) is at 1280 x 1024 pixels, but when I extend my windows unto the other monitor, a 1280x1024 monitor, the display is so much smaller. Never had this problem before. One would have a full screen and so would the 2nd one.

No matter what I do, cannot get it to OBEY.

What am I missing... going to go do errands. ;-)

thanks for any help p.
#15567 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:34 pm
Hello ,

When in doubt in Windows -- reboot! Leave the second monitor connected and turned on, and then after the reboot, try to set the resolution on the second monitor to 1280x1024. It may also help to install the specific INF file for that monitor, if it is using Plug 'N Play or some other generic monitor. You can do this in the Device Manager.