Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#15622 by Bob Urbanek
Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:55 am
Think that there is any chance that V12 will be released before the New Year? Does anyone know how the beta testing is progressing?Is the video of last week's presentatiion going to be made available?Would it be feasible for some advance "how to" informtion be released before V12 is ready, so that one could develop some level of familiarity with the new features? Or is this not practical?

Bob Urbanek
(the inquisitive one) :roll:
#15667 by Jeff Moore
Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:39 pm
Well I'm not one of the beta testers but I was at the Dbug meeting at Build Boston last week. Beta testing only started about 3 weeks ago, so I would not be looking for anything in 2006. Mark would not say anything about a release date, but if I was betting, I would say we are looking at late winter, early spring. That's just my guess. Anyone else have a prediction?

Jeff
#16326 by Giuseppe Barberio
Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:52 pm
Does anyone know if there are any videos available or worth seeing of the Build Boston meeting? Would love to see what was previewed.

Thanks,

Giuseppe
#16393 by Mark F. Madura
Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:56 am
Hello Guiseppe:

The uncompressed video file size of the DBUG presentation came to 30GB. We plan to extract clips that you can download.

MFM