Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#16782 by Graeme
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:10 pm
I just recieved a new copy of Datacad 11 for a new machine in our office. After installing it, (it installed 11.08.01) and I now have the ability to deselect entities. I know this should not be the case.

I then downloaded and installed the update for 11.08.01. After the install the ability to deselect items is gone.

I know this has been gone over before I just thought I would let the Datacad guys know that the application CD's they are sending out have some problems.

Graeme
#16796 by Greg Blandin
Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:25 pm
Graeme wrote:I know this has been gone over before I just thought I would let the Datacad guys know that the application CD's they are sending out have some problems.

Problem? I'd call it an untested feature if you don't upgrade. :)
#16799 by Graeme
Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:52 pm
Well it was actually at the most current version (11.08.01) so if I had just run the "Check for Update" tool in Datacad it was telling me that I was up-to-date. :?

A fresh out the box install and it has some features that are not tested/working right and even if you do an update it wont fix the problem.
I had to download the update manually. :?:
That then fixed the problem.
I think the guys over at Datacad want to fix this.
Cause that aint right. :roll:

Graeme
#16833 by Greg Blandin
Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:41 am
Graeme wrote:I think the guys over at Datacad want to fix this.

They are. It's called DataCAD 12. :D