Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#16915 by Michael Olney
Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:25 pm
I seem to have a random problem with saving "plot files" (*.plt) in DataCAD 11. It usually works fine for me, however, on occasion, when I save a plot file, it says that it saved the file (the batchplot.log says that it saved correctly as well), but I can't find the file. I've checked the pathing and did searches for the file, but can't find it anywhere. It only happens about 5% of the time or less and when it happens, both "To File" and "Batch Plot" fails to save the *.plt files. Sometimes when I create a new drawing and copy/paste everything into the new drawing, it works. Sometimes this doesn't work either. I've tried different printer/plotter drivers and that doesn't seem to make a difference. File names and paths don't seem to make any difference either. Has anyone else had a problem with this?