Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#18467 by archjjg
Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:51 pm
any idea if version 12 will be an update or a totally new version? any idea on costs yet?
#18469 by joshhuggins
Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:10 pm
Sinha, hey stranger, what are you still doing around these parts? ;) Ver.12 is currently in beta testing and is progressing pretty smoothly. It is to be a new version and no price information will be available until it is closer to release. There is some info floating around the forum about different aspects of v.12 if you do a search. C-Ya around :!:
#18724 by Giuseppe Barberio
Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:52 pm
Hello all,

Any new developments? Where is V12 in testing? Looking forward to the new release. Does anyone know if Mark and crew will take the new release out on the road to promote and show off all the new features? I'm hoping that DCAD will visit the NY/NJ area.

Giuseppe
#18729 by Greg Blandin
Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:13 pm
Giuseppe Barberio wrote:
I'm hoping that DCAD will visit the NY/NJ area.

They've been there already.

They don't want to go back cause it stinks so bad there. :D :lol:
#18745 by archjjg
Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:55 pm
ouch !! that one hurt..
#18757 by joshhuggins
Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:20 am
To take this further off topic, was a real source for the smell ever figured out? I just heard about it on the Tonight Show.
#18775 by Greg Blandin
Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:09 am
joshhuggins wrote:I just heard about it on the Tonight Show.

One of the better places to get your National News.
#18793 by joshhuggins
Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:56 am
Greg Blandin wrote:One of the better places to get your National News.
I think so :mrgreen: I don't watch too much TV, just about three or four shows, but the Tonight show is lot of fun. I love Jay's monologues and Headlines. I love my Tivo so I can watch the few shows I like whenever I want. No staying up late anymore. Except to do some Datacad testing of course. :wink:
#18796 by Greg Blandin
Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:57 am
joshhuggins wrote:Except to do some Datacad testing of course. :wink:

Of course.
#18888 by Giuseppe Barberio
Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:39 pm
joshhuggins wrote:To take this further off topic, was a real source for the smell ever figured out? I just heard about it on the Tonight Show.

The real source I belive is Staten Island.
#18902 by JayJafo
Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:30 pm
I second that Giuseppe! It is coming from NY side. As we all know S%*T flows down.
#18905 by Greg Blandin
Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:13 pm
JayJafo wrote:I second that Giuseppe! It is coming from NY side. As we all know S%*T flows down.

You may not be aware of this, being from the East Coast, but all of that area stinks. :twisted:
#18944 by Giuseppe Barberio
Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Greg Blandin wrote:
JayJafo wrote:I second that Giuseppe! It is coming from NY side. As we all know S%*T flows down.

You may not be aware of this, being from the East Coast, but all of that area stinks. :twisted:

Wow. Greg you apparently have had a bad experience in these parts. Sorry to hear you have such a bad outlook on this neck of the woods. Believe it or not there are some beautiful places that are as clean and natural as any other part of the country.

I live within 30 min. of NYC which is the greatest city in the world. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I can be in the city or the country or the shore all of which are beautiful and close by.

You ever been in the area Greg?