Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#22308 by linethrower
Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:21 am
Hello
I posted the following to the “How Do I?” section of the Forum. I have answered my own question and there is some kind of an issue. I found that the radius dimension and center mark work fine with text scale off, with a center mark setting of the default 3”. Is this a bug or am I missing some control to adjust for using text scale with this type of dimension.

Previous post…..
I have not used Diameter or Radius Dimensions in quite some time and I am getting a result that is a little strange. When I accept the dimension read-out and it is placed a large center point is displayed. It is so large it appears as a cross hair across a large portion of the drawing. Is there a setting that controls this?
Thanks for any help.

I did find a center mark control under Dim. Style. It was set at 3" but setting it to 1/4" still gives me a center mark that is the width of a 3' door opening. I am using text scale in the drawing. Is there possibly some issue text scale and radius dimensions settings?
#22311 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:03 pm
Hello,

This is a quirk/bug that I think needs to be addressed at some point. It would also be very helpful to have the arrow style for radius/diameter dims to be independent from linear dims, and they need to be associative, IMO.