Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#1691 by SkylineArch
Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:01 am
Phew!!! that was a LOT of typing! :D

if someone wants to host the txt file on their site and provide a link that would probably be easier.

:idea:
#1695 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:53 am
Hello Mark:

Thanks for all that typing! :wink: The only problem is that some of the patterns appear to be truncated... :(

Tony, did you say that you already have all these as DHP files with long, descriptive names? If so, how can we all get ahold of them? TIA
#1696 by SkylineArch
Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:01 am
Well, if people want to go to www.stonecad.com they can order a CD.

If anyone wants I can e-mail them the txt file as well, just e-mail me. I can not send my PAT file because I have other hatch patterns in there that are not "stock" with datacad.

I really like these hatch patterns, and I like the brick pattern that is with them as well. They work great for dressing up your drawings. Also on the stonecad cd you get texture files that are great for rendering!

I'd like to thank Owens Corning and StroneCAD, I use the images, and now hatch patterns, and the marketing does work because I spec their product rather than using generic terms. I wish more manufacturers would come out with CD's like this. :P
#1700 by joshhuggins
Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:27 am
I thought my internet connecton was having problems when this post was loading :wink:

When the CD gets here I will post the version 4 DHP info on my site. Also if you want delete your post, here is a link to download that pat file so this thread is not such a slow loader.