Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#22687 by boatcad
Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:06 pm
I found an interesting method of transferring very nice cabinets (3D), that can be altered in many ways and used in DataCAD 11. I have been playing with an inexpensive CAD program and have been very successful transferring textures, cabinets and many other symbols and templates to DataCAD 11. It has been a little time consuming, but now I am able to find and transfer just about any cabinet in a few minutes. When rendered in 3D, these work very well. I can't afford the DCaD 11 yet, but if you want more information, please contact me.
thanks
Shawn
#22697 by MtnArch
Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:59 pm
Hi, Shawn -

Thanks for the reply. I tried to reply to your e-mail, but the server wouldn't accept it. I've included it below:

I've forwarded your e-mail on to my friend, Lauren, who may contact you directly (I've suggested that she do that).

Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge, and I hope that you will be able to upgrade/purchase a full V11 seat. It's well worth the price, and V12 will be even better (I'm on the Beta team, and you will REALLY want to get it!!!).

Have a great day tomorrow!