Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#1692 by toolfan001
Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:05 am
Is there a way to take plot setting (pen table, paper size, printer, etc.) from the last print command and apply it to the current print command accross files? Ex. I set up and print from drawing 1...I open drawing 2 and want to use the same settings from drawing 1.
#1694 by Nick Pyner
Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:03 am
In the case of the pen table, yes, for the others, I think no, unless they have a common default file, and I don't think that is what you want to do.
These setting normally come from your default file. You could then have some unusual pen table set up in the current job. You then save the pen table as unusual.dpf and you can call it up in any other job. When you do, it's a one-off. I cannot see any reference to the pen table in DCADWIN.INI., so I assume you have to change the default file in order to get unusual.dpf to come up automatically.