Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23201 by adamD
Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:57 pm
We have been working on a file for months now, but in the past couple weeks the plot set-ups have been going haywire. Every single sheet is bumping up the scale by 1 for each and every drawing in our multi-layouts.

We have to change each and every sheet every time now before we plot it out. I have no idea why. We have no other plotting problems with our other files.

One thing to note is that we are using 2 different computers to edit the file in this process. I don't think its a settings thing, but I will take all thoughts on why this is happening.
Thanks
#23203 by MtnArch
Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:30 pm
Are the scale files the same on each computer?
#23211 by Nick Pyner
Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:12 pm
adamD wrote:I don't think its a settings thing, but I will take all thoughts on why this is happening.
Thanks

I think you can be quite sure it is exactly that, and every time you try to fix it and then move to the other computer you make the matter worse.
Check that the scale list in settings is the same for both. DataCad is only interested in what scale is attached to which function key.