Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23529 by spinfox
Fri May 04, 2007 12:05 am
Hi

I now have to use autodog in the office :(

Its there a way to Datacad to Pan like autocad using the middle mouse button?

instead of ctrl+alt?????

macro? .ini? can be posible?
#23530 by MtnArch
Fri May 04, 2007 1:14 am
Not quite like AutoDog - but if you position your cursor near the edge of the screen where you want to pan to and hit the 'Home' key DataCAD will make that point the new center of screen.

Of course there is always the easiest way - simply hit the arrow keys on your keyboard and pan around that way!
#23533 by Philip Hart
Fri May 04, 2007 7:24 am
Crt+Alt, left mouse button drag.
#23544 by Dick Eades
Fri May 04, 2007 10:35 am
I've found that the scroll-wheel in/out and repositioning the mouse is very fast at getting out from one view and into another. It's not really a pan but it is fast and productive.
#23551 by Heinrich
Fri May 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Dick Eades wrote:I've found that the scroll-wheel in/out and repositioning the mouse is very fast at getting out from one view and into another. It's not really a pan but it is fast and productive.

I'm fairly partial to this method as well. Along with the arrow keys, I can give my coworkers vertigo while they're looking over my shoulder. :)

-Redd