Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23752 by Mark Toce
Wed May 09, 2007 8:43 am
peter korzaan wrote:Is anyone else having trouble downloading DC 12 What's New? Last night I got ver 11 What's new, instead of 12.
Here is the direct link for What's New in DataCAD 12:

https://www.datacad.com/products/whats_new_12.htm

peter korzaan wrote:Also printing out View topics on 12, Smart Walls will not print first page.

thanks p.
It worked for me... anyone else have problems with it?
#23767 by peter korzaan
Wed May 09, 2007 11:43 am
I went to the direct link... and it states upper left hand side
"Whats New in DCAD 11. Sooo.. this time I clicked on it, hour glass comes up, and then screen changes, in the left hand corner it now says Whats new DC 10, and in the right hand corner What's New 12. So I click 12, ah ha, it goes back to the previous screen of Whats New 11. gofiguar

Is it me??? Using Foxfire, do I need to load something to see what's new for 12? Perhaps Foxfire is not 'seeing' it the way I have it configured. I don't have a lot of add ons.

Lower on the screen it has info on 12, is this what your talking about?
I would like to download what's new and print it out. I guess I expect a manual like 11's what's new.

Next issue
On Smart Walls it prints out from page 5 to 2, and only the header on Page 1. Where it states Smart Walls. Doing a preview, this time before printing out, I see that this is all that is on page one.
So I suppose the info actually starts on page two. Correct?
With the line "Using smart walls will save you a lot of time, ..."

thanks p
#23774 by Mark Toce
Wed May 09, 2007 11:50 am
peter korzaan wrote:I went to the direct link... and it states upper left hand side
"Whats New in DCAD 11. Sooo.. this time I clicked on it,
That is a link within the What's New in DataCAD 12 file to bring up the What's New in DataCAD 11 file. Don't click it :D - just read the current page, which is What's New in DataCAD 12.

peter korzaan wrote:Next issue
On Smart Walls it prints out from page 5 to 2, and only the header on Page 1. Where it states Smart Walls. Doing a preview, this time before printing out, I see that this is all that is on page one.
So I suppose the info actually starts on page two. Correct?
With the line "Using smart walls will save you a lot of time, ..."

thanks p
"Using smart walls will save you a lot of time, ..." is indeed the start of the page.
#23783 by peter korzaan
Wed May 09, 2007 12:47 pm
ok, so we can't download it... such is life..
thanks for the help and calcification
p.
#23784 by peter korzaan
Wed May 09, 2007 12:48 pm
thats clarification..... ;-)

spell check is great, but ya got to read it to see if you want it... ;-)
#23833 by Mark Toce
Thu May 10, 2007 10:57 am
peter korzaan wrote:ok, so we can't download it... such is life..
thanks for the help and calcification
p.
If you want to download it, you can choose File\Save As in your Internet browser window.