Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23790 by MJ Kant
Wed May 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Is there an easy way to add new finish materials such as exterior plaster or interior drywall? I don't see these materials in the DataCAD 12 Beta Version. If so, where would I find these materials and others to import?
#23794 by Michael Olney
Wed May 09, 2007 3:01 pm
While I haven't looked at the Trial Version yet, I would imagine that the new materials and symbols are not included in this version. The Trial Version file size is about 48 MB and the final release version is supposed to be around 500 MB.
#23795 by Martell
Wed May 09, 2007 3:14 pm
While I haven't looked at the Trial Version yet, I would imagine that the new materials and symbols are not included in this version

In the test version the texture folder is 21MB, in our full version is the folder 200MB.

Martell
Last edited by Martell on Wed May 09, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#23796 by Mark Toce
Wed May 09, 2007 3:15 pm
Martell wrote:http://www.accustudio.com/exchange/fm_texture.htm

Martell
Wow, that's a lot of textures!
#23800 by MJ Kant
Wed May 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Okay, it has been fun trying out the trial with one arm tied behind my back, so when is the final version going to be released? Why couldn't the trial version be released with ALL odf the final version features?
#23804 by Martell
Wed May 09, 2007 3:53 pm
Why couldn't the trial version be released with ALL odf the final version features?

Do you really want to download 500MB?
What do the people which use a modem?
I think for testing it is ok.
If you want to get more textures, use the link.
What else do you missing?

Martell