Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23801 by Lane
Wed May 09, 2007 3:43 pm
In the process of poking around, seeing what's changed and what hasn't, I found the following: In the rendering settings dialog box, activating the preview entity scroll bar crashes the program.
#23803 by joshhuggins
Wed May 09, 2007 3:48 pm
Were they turned off when you went in to the rendering settings dialog box? They were turn on by default on mine. I tried turning them on and off with no issues. Anything else you might have changed while in there?
#23805 by Lane
Wed May 09, 2007 3:59 pm
I'm not sure what you mean by turned off. The preview entity is visible, and in my case defaults to a circle. It can be changed to another shape (which I just did) and it still crashed when I clicked on the scroll bar. But when I tried it a second time and clicked on the preview image first, the cursor arrow changed to the o2c rotate tool and the scroll bars started working fine. Kind of odd.