Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23899 by Jeff Budkoski
Fri May 11, 2007 10:26 am
In using my Utility/Edit menu as a floating menu, when I scroll through the layer list, the menu still has this tendency to dock even though I have everything locked.
#23937 by Mark Toce
Fri May 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Double clicking on an inactive area of the toolbar will cause it to dock to the last known docked position. Here is what I suspect is happening:

You are selecting Layers then On\Off (or some option that displays the list of layers), then clicking the Scroll Forward button repeatedly, in rapid succession. Once you reach the end of the list, you are inadvertently clicking the area where the button was twice more, even thought the button has disappeared. DataCAD then docks the menu.

Does this sound like what you might be doing?
#23953 by Jeff Budkoski
Fri May 11, 2007 3:40 pm
That sounds like it, since its usually when I'm looking for something in a hurry... But I was thinking 'locking it' would prevent this from happening...

Thanks