Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#23924 by Toby Robb
Fri May 11, 2007 12:37 pm
I seem to remeber it mentioned at one point that D12 would allow me to deselect/remove entities from a selection set. I have not found a combination of clicking, ctrl, alt, and shift that has let me do that yet...although a lot of other interesting things now happen! Can anybody give me a pointer on this before I activite "sticky keys" again accidentally?

A couple other D12 selection questions while I'm at it:

Is there a way to toggle which line is selected when two are on top of one another, i.e. tab key?

Has the feature been added to "select previous"? Not seeing it.
#23926 by Tony Blasio
Fri May 11, 2007 12:41 pm
Toby Robb wrote:I seem to remeber it mentioned at one point that D12 would allow me to deselect/remove entities from a selection set. I have not found a combination of clicking, ctrl, alt, and shift that has let me do that yet...although a lot of other interesting things now happen! Can anybody give me a pointer on this before I activite "sticky keys" again accidentally?

If you need to deselect something just click on it again and it will automatically deselect. No worries about sticky keys :wink:
#23927 by Toby Robb
Fri May 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Ooo, that's embarrassing!

Thanks Tony, glad it was made easy; because as you can tell I have no trouble making things more complicated.
#23931 by Tony Blasio
Fri May 11, 2007 1:18 pm
Toby Robb wrote:Ooo, that's embarrassing!

Thanks Tony, glad it was made easy; because as you can tell I have no trouble making things more complicated.

I think we all excel at that :D