Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#1766 by Jim Rowland
Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:05 pm
I don't usually pay much attention to scale when I'm drawing, but lately it has been noticably out of whack. To fill a 19" monitor with an average size house plan, the scale should be in the 1/8" to 1/4" scale range, but my scale is 1:40. Normally I wouldn't pay much attention to the scale, but the problem is that I don't have much fine tune on the zoom steps. That is, when I page up or down, the jumps in scale are more exaggerated than if I was in the 1/8" to 1/4" range. Would anyone know what my problem is? Thanks in advance!
Jim Rowland
#1767 by Jim Rowland
Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:44 pm
Found my problem! I had been messing around with screen calibration and screen resolution, and had typed in 8.3.4 inches for line lengths, and now changed it to just 8 inches, and it's happy now. I'll try typing in 8 3/4 inches for my measured length and see if it likes that configuration better! Thanks if you have already sent me the solution "Dbug Buddies"!!
Jim Rowland