Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#24973 by Tony Blasio
Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 pm
I am assuming from the Undo & Redo at the beginning that those are custom toolbars. You should be able to copy the bmp's that make up the icons from your v11 Support Files\Toolbars\ folder.
#24975 by The Cad Man
Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:35 pm
Standard I believe, I downloaded the full blown test drive for rc24, not the update, and installed it. Opened up the program and noticed they were missing.
#24996 by Mark Toce
Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 am
The Cad Man wrote:Its name is "Icon I:DCADWIN"
That's one of the toolbars from DataCAD 10 or prior. The bitmaps for it should have been copied from your DataCAD 10 installation into the Support Files\Toolbars sub-folder of the Test Drive installation. You can try manually copying them using Windows Explorer.

Alternatively, you can select Tools\Program Preferences, go to the Interface tab, and select one of the toolbars included with the Test Drive instead of DCADWIN. I typically use the Draw and Edit toolbars, which should have most of the same buttons as DCADWIN anyway.
#25006 by The Cad Man
Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:58 am
GREAT THANKS, MAKES SENSE SINCE I AM CURRENTLY USING V.10.