Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25186 by KIWIGULL05
Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:30 am
Hi All
I hope that someone has the simple answer to my problem. I was working on a design & happily entering symbols, then for some unknown reason half way through the project when picking a symbol from the browser, it appears at half its normal size! I went to my Default dwg & all symbols enter correctlly, but when I go back to my project they are still at half size. I guess I have inadvertently hit a wrong key BUT which one??
Has anyone experienced this? Any help will be appreciated

Mike
Auckland NZ :?:
#25190 by David A. Giesselman
Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:19 am
Mike:

After selecting a symbol to insert, select Set All from the menu (F4) and enter 1.0 as the enlargement factor. Simple enough! ;)

Dave
#25191 by Tony Blasio
Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 am
Mike,

It sounds to me like your Symbol Enlargement is set to something other than 1.

Go to insert a symbol...on the side menu you should see F4 SetAll...click this and type 1 in the text entry line...hit enter

This should put you back to full scale symbols.
#25192 by Tony Blasio
Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 am
David A. Giesselman wrote:Mike:

After selecting a symbol to insert, select Set All from the menu (F4) and enter 1.0 as the enlargement factor. Simple enough! ;)

Dave

D'oh...

Beat me to it :!: :D
#25199 by KIWIGULL05
Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:44 pm
As always -Glad you guys are here!! Many Thanks

Mike :oops: