Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25511 by Dick Eades
Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:49 pm
Josh,

You've been listening to Leo for nearly two weeks now. Change the channels, man.
#25512 by joshhuggins
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:16 pm
Haha. Yeah I listen to about 4-6 hours a week of Twit.tv (This week in Tech) netcast. A good way to keep up on what's new in all my little tech hobbies. But I can't take anymore Iphone news. :roll: The Tech guy netcast is a daily two hour show, so yeah it's a lot. I enjoy listening to talk radio (I must me getting old) and the news is just too depressing and either too left or right for me to enjoy. If anyone has any fun, entertaining, educational netcast they would like to share I'd love something new to try.
#25525 by Dick Eades
Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 am
I don't generally listen to talk radio or podcasts while I work. There are too many interruptions and I'm constantly having to pull out the ear buds, so it's not worth trying. I do however take them with me to the coffee shop in the evening for a few hours. There I have the TWiT podcast on Mondays and everyday there's the Slate, NPR and Jim Lehrer podcasts. Those keep me occupied for several hours and then there's audio books. I've quit listening to Wolf Blitzer in the evenings.

For something lighter you might try Wood Talk Online that comes out more or less weekly. A lot of podcasts are going to video and that makes them harder to transport to a portable player unless you cave in and buy Apple.

It's strange today, no internet radio.
#25532 by dpool
Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:33 pm
The video cards are a mixture of ATI and NVidia. Some are mobile and some are workstations. Most people are using dx 9. However, there are a handfull of us running 10.