Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25272 by Jim Allen
Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:26 pm
I was binding and converting MSP sheets to dwg files today. The problem I have is that the keynote circle text has been added to in the conversion to dwg. The circle and text are a symbol with a text attribute for the number. So if the number is say 12, it shows up in the dwg as "12.1 eous china". Or some thing like that. The 12 would be correct, and it would add .1 or .2 or .3 and the letters, which I think are correct, and china at the end of all of them.

Any ideas on why the conversion to dwg would do that? It's only with the layers that have the MSP sheets bound on them. It's never happened before. The text font in the circles is a true type Technical.

Jim
#25310 by Giuseppe Barberio
Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:49 am
I tried binding MSP sheets so that I can convert to to autocad. Everytime I used the bind all function I received an Internal Diagnostic Fault 12 error from :73 message. I was using a file from Version 11 which I brought into the Relaese Version of 12.

Anyone else have any issues?
#25317 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:19 am
Giuseppe:

Could you please forward that drawing file to techsupport@datacad.com?

TIA!

Dave
#25325 by Giuseppe Barberio
Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:30 pm
Hi David,

I finally was able to bind and export the file with MSP sheet to Autocad. I think it may have been an issue with file size. I know there is a limit with the demo version of Dcad 12. I think the MSP sheet I was trying to export may have exceeded the file size.

I will send you the file just the same as soon as I am back home later this evening.

Thanks for the reply,

Giuseppe