Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25603 by Miguel Palaoro
Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am
Greg Blandin wrote:Is DataCAD offering any Training Seminars for DataCAD 12 anywhere?

Hi Greg,

Your "anywhere" could be actually anywhere ?

If positive, you're welcome to our training programs for DataCAD 12 in Brazil. In portuguese language only. I'm sorry.
We're just starting to collect signing ups in Porto Alegre for next month classes.

Thanks,
Miguel
#25605 by Greg Blandin
Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:11 pm
Miguel Palaoro wrote:
Greg Blandin wrote:Is DataCAD offering any Training Seminars for DataCAD 12 anywhere?

Hi Greg,

Your "anywhere" could be actually anywhere ?

If positive, you're welcome to our training programs for DataCAD 12 in Brazil. In portuguese language only. I'm sorry.
We're just starting to collect signing ups in Porto Alegre for next month classes.

Thanks,
Miguel

Heh...guess I should have been more specific as to the US and A.

But hey, I suppose I can check to see if the company will foot the bill for a trip to Brazil for training. I might have to spend a few extra weeks/months there to learn the portuguese language as well. I think I could handle that.

Cheers!
#25606 by Miguel Palaoro
Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm
That would be really fine, Greg.

Cheers!!

Miguel