Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25716 by ticomccr
Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:25 pm
I'm having some difficulty creating an exterior sliding glass door with a custom door type (necessitating the use of the 3D symbol) with the "jamb in" setting. As you can see below, when I toggle this setting on, the doors leave a gap in the middle. I have tried several different locations for the symbol insertion point, etc. but this always happens. And it only happens on the sliding door type. If I set it to "double" with all of the settings the same, there is no gap between the doors. It only occurs when selecting "sliding" when using a 3D symbol.

Anyone else having this or a similar problem?

Also, is there any way to modify the amount of overlap on the two sliding panels?
#25719 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:01 pm
ticomccr wrote:I'm having some difficulty creating an exterior sliding glass door with a custom door type (necessitating the use of the 3D symbol) with the "jamb in" setting. As you can see below, when I toggle this setting on, the doors leave a gap in the middle.

I've been able to reproduce this error and it will be be corrected in an upcoming update.

you then wrote:Also, is there any way to modify the amount of overlap on the two sliding panels?

Not currently, I'll add it to the list.

Dave