Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25830 by Beauchev
Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:32 am
Hi all. I'm thinking seriously about purchasing Datacad 12. I'm a previous Autocad user (r12 for DOS....gasp!). We switched to Chief Architect about 3 years ago, and while I like it, I find that it isn't possible to open old autocad drawings, they must be imported and that process is messy, time-consuming and inefficient. One of the nice things about Datacad is opening old ACAD drawings. Unfortunately, there are so many questions that I have, and I don't think I have the time to go to tech support every day with new questions, so I was wondering if there were any local Kansas City area Datacad users who might be interested in offering their on-site support (for pay of course) to get us up and running quickly should we decide to buy Datacad?
It seems so logical and close to ACAD, and yet there are just too many little things for me to accomplish quickly. If you would be interested in offering support, let me know. Thanks all !!!