Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#25898 by Vmorris1
Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:54 pm
Recently I have started using the Toolbar windows. If you use the "automatic update" feature it will crash the application and generate the following error notice:

"DATACAD (internal diagnostics) Fault 10 Error from: 803"

I have confirmed that if you turn the "automatic update" off and manually update the window this error goes away.
#25905 by Vmorris1
Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:53 am
Good morning Neil,

Under "View"/"Toolbars"/ (Window0 to Window9). For what I am currently working on, I selected just one of these temporary windows. I have a dual monitor setup. Here are the steps taken.

1) I moved "Window0" to the second monitor and enlarged it to about four times the default size.
2) I right clicked in that window and selected "Auto Update".
3) then continued to work on the drawing. Its pretty cool watching "Window0" update to the changes made. But after a few updates it started to crashing. Once a crash happened I could rest assured it was going to keep happening.
4) After the first crash I relaunched the application and repeated the move a group function and the error happened again.
5) repeated step (4) three times with the same results.
6) Relaunched the application again but this time I unchecked the "Auto Update" option. Once I turned it off the problem causing the application crashes stopped.