Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#26527 by joshhuggins
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm
This was just reported by a co-worker also. So I guess this is a bug. She also said her " to toggle the layer search is not working, but I haven't looked into it yet.
#26528 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Aaron Ben-Avraham wrote:Just installed 12.01.00.12 Update & now the Scroll wheel will ocasionally stop working!!! If I close out of the drawing and re-open, the scroll wheel will work again.

The problem has been identified and corrected. An update will be posted shortly so stay tuned!

As a temporary work-around, opening and dismissing any dialog box (Preferences, Info, Help About, etc.) or [Atl]+[Tab]ing to another application and back to DataCAD will re-enable your zoom wheel.

Sorry 'bout that! :oops:

Dave
Last edited by David A. Giesselman on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#26529 by David Porter
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:24 pm
I tried both of these items and both the scroll wheel and the layer search toggle work in my updated version.
#26530 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:26 pm
joshhuggins wrote:She also said her " to toggle the layer search is not working, but I haven't looked into it yet.

I believe it's the ' (single quote) key that toggles layer search.
#26533 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:29 pm
David Porter wrote:I tried both of these items and both the scroll wheel and the layer search toggle work in my updated version.

David,

The scroll wheel works until you enter a function that uses the command line. Functions such as Layers On/Off, entering a distance, etc.

Dave
#26536 by Aaron Ben-Avraham
Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:29 pm
David A. Giesselman wrote:
Aaron Ben-Avraham wrote:Just installed 12.01.00.12 Update & now the Scroll wheel will ocasionally stop working!!! If I close out of the drawing and re-open, the scroll wheel will work again.

The problem has been identified and corrected. An update will be posted shortly so stay tuned!

As a temporary work-around, opening and dismissing any dialog box (Preferences, Info, Help About, etc.) or [Atl]+[Tab]ing to another application and back to DataCAD will re-enable your zoom wheel.

Sorry 'bout that! :oops:

Dave

Thanks Dave! :D
#26537 by David A. Giesselman
Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:31 pm
The update is posted.