Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#26619 by Tony Blasio
Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:25 am
Can we get in an upcoming update the ability to have smart doors with 1 or 2 sidelites attached? Right now the only wat to get this is to draw up 2D and 3D symbols and create a door type using them. Any possiblities of this getting worked in?

So far I am totally loving the new smart stuff. Next to them the Materials By Entity and PTEXT rate the top of the list! :D
#26640 by Miguel Palaoro
Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:17 pm
Tony Blasio wrote:Can we get in an upcoming update the ability to have smart doors with 1 or 2 sidelites attached? Right now the only wat to get this is to draw up 2D and 3D symbols and create a door type using them. Any possiblities of this getting worked in?

Hello AJ,

What about to think on a double sidelite & transom like this:

Or you might be referring another solution like this:

If you consider a merge among a fancy door and a multiple-type side window:

By myself I'd be satisfied if we could get a simple door with an elegant sidelite like this:

Hope the Guys of Bits&Bytes can spend some of their spare time over this subject.

Thanks,
Miguel